

I am almost finished with my bed rest and I am so so excited. I love being a mom and I cant wait to get that privilege back. Grace is so much fun these days. She enjoys singing so she and I take walks together and sing lots of songs. Its amazing how much she is learning. Everyday she does something new that makes me laugh out loud. Yesterday she was eating lunch and I told her that she was very smart and she replied "mart!" So of course I think she is a genius. She loves to pray. Which is a good thing. And when we are finished she yells, "Amen!" She is so mart.
This week some of her new words are: Stinky (tinky), Smart (mart), Potty, Bucket
I am sure she has said more words but these are the words normal people can understand.
Well thats all for today.
2 Comments:
hannah! she's SO cute!!! she's gotten so big! and of course, she IS a genius!!! love you!!!
what cute pictures! i'm so impressed with your blogging ability! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home