The Fields Family Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It Only Takes a Little Pean

Grace loves peanut butter. She calls it. "Pean bunn" I could probably get her to do anything for me if Id offer her peanut butter. I am always looking for healthy snacks to give her so I offered peanut butter and apples. She loved it. Except she didn't eat the apples. She just used them as a dipping device in order to get more "pean". Now she wont eat her apples without "pean"

The sweetest moment I have ever had with Grace just happened last night. I was putting her to bed (It has been four weeks since I have put her to bed last) after we had finished reading our stories I told her that we were going to sing and then go night nights. I started singing to her the song I have sung to her since she was a baby. It is called Jesus You are beautiful by Sara Groves To my surprise she started singing it with me at the top of her lungs. There is something about a child (19 months) singing words like "Jesus bright as the morning star Jesus how can I tell You how beautiful You are to me, Jesus song that the angels sing Jesus nearer to my heart than anything" I could not keep the tears from flowing. It really made me realize again how important the little things are when you are raising a child. Even the songs you choose to sing with them will stay with them forever. I so want Grace to see Jesus in my life in everything I do. Even the little things.

1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

hannah, that is so cool! i'm so encouraged by your motherhood. whenever we do have kids, i will be calling you for advise all the time. :) love you!

April 2, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home