I was able to go to one of my dear friends baby shower this weekend. Many of you who are reading this blog entry know my friend Becky. For those of you who don't she is one of the best friends any one could ever have. She has taught me so much about being a friend and a Christian. We have known each other since high school. She has always encouraged me to seek the truth in every situation. Even though life takes us many different directions she still a constant encouragement to me. I am so happy for her. She is going to be a great mother. I can't wait to ask her for parenting advice. She always takes the high road so maybe I wont ask. ha ha .
This weekend we celebrated my brothers 32nd birthday at my mothers house. I cannot believe my brother is 32.
Micah is getting too big. I thought this picture was cute. He looks as big as my sister.

1 Comments:
i miss the fields! maybe you should come to j-town for your other best friends shower...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home