The Fields Family Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Broken

I broke my foot on Thursday. I tripped walking down the steps with Micah. Micah is fine. I think that is probly why I broke my foot. I was trying to hold him up to keep him from falling. Anyway, i went to the immediate care center today and they took an x ray and told me it was broken. I have to go to an orthopedic doctor on Monday. anyway they gave me a cd to take to the orthopedic doctor and so i kinda uploaded the picture to look at it myself. I was curious. anyway here it is. its on the left side of the foot in the picture. I really thought that the crack was supposed to be there. sorry if this grosses you out. I will replace this picture soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah

Julie, Melissa, Rick, Allison and I looked at this and none of us fainted -- so it's not that gross! HA HA

I'm so sorry that you've broken your foot. I'll be with you through your recovery every step of the way (no pun intended!).

Love you bunches
Sandy

September 15, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hate to hear about the fall, if you need anything just give kus a call.
Ann Kelly

September 16, 2007 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Darby said...

Are you a size 8? Looks like it! :) Just kidding... so sorry that you broke your foot. Glad Micah is okay. Make sure to take some of that help you've been offered... you'll need it with a broken foot and 2 babies... maybe I need to break my foot! :) j/k of course! Love you... & feel better soon!

September 16, 2007 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home