The Fields Family Blog

Monday, April 9, 2007

Grace Loved Her Easter Dress


I should have let Grace wear a dress before Easter so she would be used to it. I was so excited to put the beautiful dress on Grace Easter morning. She was not so excited. Poor thing. My Easter resolution is to make Grace wear dresses more often. She eventually got used to it and enjoyed the rest of the morning.






Later that day we went to Nana and Papaw's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Grace and Papaw have a special bond. Ice Cream. It doesn't take long for Grace to walk over to the freezer and motion for ice cream. She even has her own ice cream bowl.








Grace and I had a good day today. She was a little giggle box.
I Love It. Her cousins came over today to play with her. As they were throwing themselves into the wall (literally) she could not stop laughing. Dale and I are not that entertaining.


1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

that picture is PRICELESS!!!! oh my word, i love it! ya'lls house looks great, too. i hope i can make it up there to see little man and of course you guys. take it easy, hannah. only a month left! (only 8 for me!!!)

April 10, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home