Ahh, saline drops
It has been so long since we had to use saline drops. Micah is sick. He can't breath through his nose so Dale is out getting saline drops at 11pm. I forgot what a pain is it when your kids get sick when they are so little. Micah cant take anything yet. Grace is sick as well. when she got up from her nap today she pointed to her nose and said, " nose hurts" .Then she said "I have a boo boo", "kiss it" and pointed to her nose.

3 Comments:
Hannah and Dale
SO SORRY that Grace and Micah are sick. We've all been sick too -- but at least we're old enough to know what hurts and be able to take medicine!
We're praying that everyone gets well so Grace can enjoy her 2nd birthday next week!
Love
Dad and Sandy
I hope they feel better real soon. Gracie is going to be 2 soon!! I hope you all are doing well. I love you and miss you tons.
by the way, I think I really have a good chance at a live-in nanny job. I kept their kids for a few hrs. friday!! Yah.
Love you all,
Ang
Hope everyone is back on thier feet. Happy Birthday to Miss Grace too. talk to you all soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home