Soon and very soon!
Grace and Micah spent a lot of time in the back yard. They love going to Nanna and Papaw's house. They have so many fun toys for them to play with.
Sorry this post is so short and void of many wonderful details. I am so thankful for my family. Thanks for making my birthday so special.
I am days away from having this baby so I am a bit distracted and can't seem to keep my hands away from every cleaning product imaginable. I am starting to feel uncomfortable so I know the end has to be near. right? Let's hope so. I thought it would be fun for everyone to post their guesstimates on when the baby would come and how much he would weigh. I'll help you out a little. Micah weighed 8.3 a week early. ( he was induced) So that may help you guess the weight. My actual due date is June 1. So that can help you with the date. Good luck. Winner gets bragging rights or something. Maybe I'll save you some graham crackers and peanut butter from the hospital. We'll see.
Sorry this post is so short and void of many wonderful details. I am so thankful for my family. Thanks for making my birthday so special.
I am days away from having this baby so I am a bit distracted and can't seem to keep my hands away from every cleaning product imaginable. I am starting to feel uncomfortable so I know the end has to be near. right? Let's hope so. I thought it would be fun for everyone to post their guesstimates on when the baby would come and how much he would weigh. I'll help you out a little. Micah weighed 8.3 a week early. ( he was induced) So that may help you guess the weight. My actual due date is June 1. So that can help you with the date. Good luck. Winner gets bragging rights or something. Maybe I'll save you some graham crackers and peanut butter from the hospital. We'll see.

5 Comments:
My guess is 8 lbs 9 oz and I think he will come on Friday May 30th! :) Happy Birthday, Hannah! You look absolutely beautiful!
yea for fun grandparents!! YEA!! my guess date is thursday, may 29, and i think he will weigh 8lbs 6oz. can i be aunt janie instead of just bragging rights? :)
I think Monday the 2nd 9 lb 1 oz. and you do look wonderful :)
I think Sat. May 31st...8 lbs and 10 oz. so happy to see you took a break from cleaning to blog:-0)
I'm guessing Wednesday, May 28, 7:11 p.m., 8 lbs 2 oz, 20" long!
Love you bunches,
Sandy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home