The Fields Family Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Samuel Trayner Fields


ok so here it goes. We are now the proud parents of three beautiful children. Wednesday morning while i was vacumming my living room my water broke. So, off to the hospital we went. They had to induce my labor because I was not in labor. No big deal. While we were at the hospital micah came down with croup. bummer. so he had to be at nannas for a few days. I had one child at nannas one at home with grandmama and one in the hospital with me.

After a few hours of labor finally I started to progress. Very quickly. A very good friend of ours "Tara" was able to be at the hospital to be my nurse. What a wonderful blessing. She was great. I am so thankful she was there. She kept the anesthesiologist from completely drugging me out. I one point i needed more meds so he made me one with the bed. After a few minutes he wanted to give me more but Tara spoke up for me. Thanks Tara. I was kinda having a hard time breathing.

Towards the end of my labor the babies heart beat kept dropping so we needed to get the baby out quickly. So they used a vacuum to help him out a little. In about five minutes or less of pushing he was out. Isnt that funny they used a vacuum to get him out and that is the same thing that put me in the hospital. Except they didn't use a Dyson.

The picture of the lady in the tan is my doctor. she didnt have time to put on scrubs. she literally walked in and we had a baby. It was her son's birthday so she was at home. It was so nice of her to deliver for us anyway. She is also a wonderful blessing. Thanks Pam.

ok so i will post more pictures soon of all of our visitors. love you guys. thanks for your prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so cute, can't wait to meet him.

June 2, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger A Reformed Baptist said...

Hey Fields, Congrats.. hope to see you guys soon. We will be on vacation this week and wont be back till next Friday. I thought you guys are going name him Samuel CK Fields!! :)

June 3, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger the williams said...

hannah, he is SO CUTE!!!! oh my gosh! i love it! and you look awesome! yea for pics of little sammy!!!

June 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home