The Fields Family Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

wehadababyitsaboy

ok this going to be a borring blog. i havent been able to upload photos because i chose sleep over blogging. guess i am not as dedicated as i thought. anyway we had Samuel Trayner Fields on wednesday at 7:11 pm he weighed 8lbs 2 oz. he is wonderful and i will give you all the details later on. Kinda funny. I was vacuuming when my water broke. how appropriate for me. funny thing was I wasnt in labor. o well. ill take it. ok i gotto go and feed. love everyone. 

btw: Sandy won the guessing thing. For her her reward she gets to watch my kids for me. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky Brodbeck said...

Yeah!...I was waiting to find out what name you chose.I thought you'd end up with Samuel. He was precious at the hospital. I'll bring Dinner when Dale's mom leaves next week:-)

June 1, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Darby said...

hannah! congrats! i was just a couple days off... glad you hear that y'all are doing well. can't wait to see pictures!

June 1, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS can't want for pictures

June 1, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah -- I cheated! But I still want the prize!

Love you,
Sandy

June 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home