posted by Hannah Fields @ 11:21 AM
Okay, so what was I doing when the glasses pictures were being taken -- ha ha -- I think feeding yogurt to Micah -- ha ha! These pictures are hysterical! What a great 3rd birthday -- we had a wonderful time!LoveSandy
Hannah-I can't believe you have a three year old! Our own Hannah just turned 10 years old on September 8th - how time flies...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Okay, so what was I doing when the glasses pictures were being taken -- ha ha -- I think feeding yogurt to Micah -- ha ha! These pictures are hysterical! What a great 3rd birthday -- we had a wonderful time!
Love
Sandy
Hannah-
I can't believe you have a three year old! Our own Hannah just turned 10 years old on September 8th - how time flies...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home