Catharsis
I think that is how you spell it. I need to be cleaning but i really just want to vent. I think my kids were in cahoots this morning and decided to all scream at the top of their lungs at the same time. I have a huge headache. Things were going well until after lunch. Grace pooed in her bathing suit and refused to let me clean her up. So she has this loud high pitch, burst your ear drums, scream that nearly knocked me down. Meanwhile micah was trying to get into the bathroom and was willing to crawl over me in the process. (he began screaming). Precious sam was ready for a nap and began crying in the kitchen. I feel like every muscle in my body is so tense it could snap. SO, I am writing in hopes it will sooth my tired soul. Today is a long day because it is wednesday and dale has church. we are unable to go because of two very runny noses. I need to clean desperately. Things are still a little under control in that department but is on the verge of being out of control.
Monday was dale's birthday. We started it off with the usual cake and presents. However this time i made a breakfast casserole instead. He appreciated the casserole more than cake. We started this tradition when we got married. It is a great way to start a birthday right. later
that night dale and i went to Red Robin. It was a lot of fun and i got a fun lemonade. I want to buy some of those glasses.
I am sure the rest of the day will be better. i just need to relax a little. I sometimes expect things to go a certain way and when they don't, train wreck.
UPDATE: my mom is doing much better. she was pretty out of it there for a while. She is so sweet. yesterday her roomie was listening to her tv very very loud. So i was going to ask nicely if she would turn it down a little. My mom stopped me before i went over and we prayed for her neighbor. She prayed for her healing and that she wouldn't be mad when we ask her to turn it down. I thought that was pretty cool of my mom. She is so God focused. Continue to pray for her. She really wants to go home.

3 Comments:
hannah, i'm so sorry. i am not going to church tonight if you need to talk. love you. and i'm so glad your mom is better. we've been thinking and praying for her lately.
Hey Hannah - we have all been there! I totally feel your pain! I hope your week gets better. :) Love you!
I love Red Robin!! Whiskey River BBQ Chicken all the way! I miss you guys so much.
Julie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home