8lbs Already!!!
8 lbs already. I can't believe it. We had an ultrasound done on Tue. and they found that the baby was already 8lbs. I was very surprised and delighted. I thought this one was bigger. Grace was 6lbs 14ounces. I still have about 2 weeks left. Of course if he comes sooner i will not abject.
This is Christina and me at the hospital visiting a friend who had just had her baby. You can imagine the glares as we waddled down the hall accompanied by our friend in her nice hospital gown. All three of us had stayed in the hospital prior to our delivery. We are quite popular there. They know us by name. I would say that about 6 people at least asked us when we were due. Poor Christina is a week past her due date. We are hoping the 3 mile walk through the hospital may have done something for her. I'll let you know tomorrow. :)

1 Comments:
ypou guys look great! i hope i look that good when i'm 9 months pregnant!!! i love you, hannah! it was so good to talk to you yesterday. and yes, you can DEFINATELY come for a baby shower :). i will put you on the list! AND maybe i can come see ya'll when lee and lili move up there...i've been thinking i might go help with the kids. i need to talk to my hubby. i love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home