Strawberries As Big As Your Head
Grace loves her strawberries. She takes one bite and then shoves the rest in her mouth. These strawberries are as big as her head so her mouth was very full. I was afraid I was going to have to do the Heimlich. (I have never had to spell Heimlich before. Thank goodness for spell check.) Today was a good day with Grace. She has gotten into a habit of taking your hand and pulling you wherever she wants you to go. Today Grace played well by herself and we had no temper tantrums. Todays word was Monster. Actually she started saying it yesterday. Dale is the daddy monster and Grace loves it. When Dale gets home she grabs his hand and says, " Monter?" Dale then tickles her until I think she is going to throw up. It is a very sweet thing to see. Gracie and her Daddy Monster.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home