The Fields Family Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another Easter Picture


We just received these pictures from a lady at our church. (thanks Linda) They are so sweet.
I think Grace is getting more teeth. She loves to brush her teeth. Everytime we are in the bathroom she will come in and say, "teef" or "teefers". I love that she loves good hygene.


New words this week: Rotten, Fish, Stinky (tinky), Play Doh, Mickey Mouse, Daisy and I Love You

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin & Darby Stickler said...

Hannah!!
I love it! I will add you to my favorites. I think this is such a cool way for me to know what's going on in your world!! I'll be praying for you! Thanks for sharing. The house looks precious and so is Gracie!! Love you, Darby

April 16, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home