The Fields Family Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Big Sister Grace




We introduced Grace to Micah yesterday. She responded the way she would respond to any other thing. She said, "Hi". She really didnt pay too much attention to him. She has been showered with gifts since Thursday so she is a bit distracted. We are going home today and i am a bit nervous. What if he cries all night? What if he has colic? What if I loose my mind? He has been very good so far
I am sure he will continue to do great.

They always seem to be quiet in the hospital and then when you bring them home thats when you see their true colors. just kidding. Actually, I think that the nurses have some kinda magic. Its all in the burrito wrap.

Nursing is going so far so good. Although I forgot how much I cant eat while I am nursing. Micah is having some gas issues. So, i am
not allowed to eat a lot of whole wheat fiber stuff, vegtables, and dairy stuff. What else is there? We will get it all figured out.
Really it is a blessing to be able to nurse Micah and he is doing a great job.
Thats all for now but we will keep the photos coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

i'm sure grace was glad to see you! she will be SUCH a big help for you. i'm praying for you and love you! i'll talk to you soon!!!

May 7, 2007 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home