The Fields Family Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Generations


Happy Fathers Day Dads!!!!
This morning during the 4am feeding I was thinking about this Fathers Day. And all i could think about was this picture and how the next generation will reap what you sow. And I beleive that is so so true. Dale's grandfather passed away almost three years ago. I didnt really get a chance to know him well. But, I have heard that he was very very smart, slow to anger and quick to love, a wonderful grandfather and was a very good craftsman. Rick, Dales dad, is much like his father. Rick is slow to anger and very patient with others, he is very smart as well and is also a good craftsman. And if any of you have spent any time around Dale and his dad you will probly say that they are so so much alike. (a bit cheesy too :) ) I guess I say all that to say while I was looking at Micah I felt so blessed to be a part of such a rich and wonderful legacy. I hope and pray that Micah is a lot like his daddy and his dad and his dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Dale and Hannah -

I've been reading through the book of Psalms. Your post reminded me of this verse.

"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made."
Psalm 145:13

It's exciting to see God's faithfulness and blessings throughout our family's generations.

June 19, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home