The Fields Family Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Look Familiar?










I thought these pictures were funny. They almost look identical. A lot has changed in the fields household. I am sorry i have not written in a while. The adjustment hasnt been as hard as I thought it would be. However, it is an adjustment. Micah is now asleep in his cradle. He would much rather sleep in our bed. He is already a little stinker. I love him to death. I miss Gracie terribly. I feel like i have not spent much time with her since we come home. She is having a lot of fun with her grandma. Every time they come in from outside grace bring me lots of "treasures". (rocks, pennies, flowers) She still likes Micah ok. She became a little jealous yesterday when i had to feed him. She will get used to it. I could have never imagined loving two little people the same. I was worried before i had Micah that i would like one more than the other. I love them both and feel extremely blessed to have them as my children. I cant wait to see them play together. If Micah has half the personality as grace we will be in good shape. She is a sweet heart.
As far as Micah goes he had his first check up today. He is almost back to his birth weight. Only
3oz to go. His jaundice is going down. He has actually gotten longer in the last week. Crazy.
I cant wait until things kinda get into a rhythm in our household. I ran into my doctor today (the doc who delivered Micah) and she reminded me that the word "balance" is a verb and not a noun. She is a mother of three or four and her oldest is ten. She said that you are always adjusting and trying to attain balance but there is never a place where you have arrived. So, she advised me to let the housework go for a while. That is something that is hard for me to do. I will give it a whirl though.
Thanks for all of your prayers. God has been so gracious to us throughout this whole thing. We are so blessed. Praise God!

1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

yea yea yea!!!! i'm so glad that everything is going ok. and hannah, the housework CAN wait!!! i did it for three weeks after my surgery and i could get used to that :) i love you and can't wait to talk to you!!!

May 11, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home