The Fields Family Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Day One


Grace and Clara playing in the shower, Micah







Today is the first day I have been by myself with both children. So far so good. Technically I have only been by myself for half the day but it still counts. Grace is asleep and so is Micah. Micah had to cry himself to sleep because I was putting Grace down for her nap. Its probly good for him. I am trying to stay on schedule so that I can have time for Grace and Micah. I am actually surviving. I feel that is was much harder for me when i brought Grace home from the hospital and was by myself for the first time. I dont think I have time to be lonely or sad. Micah just woke up again so I will keep this short. He is a little fussier than Grace. I am not sure what to do with him. I love him to death. O well, I guess we will roll with the punches.
we had a great mothers day. I didnt get to go to church. bummer. But I was able to see all three of my mothers. What a blessing they are to me. Dale's mom stayed with me that morning so that Dale could go to church. Sandy brought us lunch and visited with us for a while. My mom took me Jamie to the Cheesecake factory. Typical moms taking care of their children on mothers day. (a day that is supposed to be for them) What would we do without our moms.
My little kiddos got me a Paula Dean cook book. ( i was very excited) And they got me a very very cool cd. I recommend this cd to all mothers with little ones. Its called "station wagon" by Sara Groves. It is a very sweet cd and i cant listen to it without crying. Especially you pregnant woman you wouldn't last five minutes without a tear. The only catch to the cd is that you have to order it off of her website. Thats what was so special about it. I had been wanting it for a long time.
The reason i actually was going to write this blog was to apologize to all my friends who i have not spoken with in the last week or so. I miss you all. Instead of calling one of you I thought i could use my time and write to all of you at the same time. These next few weeks are going to be a little hairy so if I dont talk to you I am so sorry. Please e-mail me if you cant get in touch over the phone. I usually check it before i go to bed. We will get into the swing of things and life may become a little bit more predictable. until then ill keep you updated via blog. love you all,hannah

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabby said...

Micah looks bigger already! And Grace is adorable as always! I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Love ya!

May 16, 2007 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger the williams said...

hannah, it was so good to talk to you yesterday. i know we'll finish that conversation soon :). i need to get that cd. there's also an andrew peterson cd called slugs and bugs and it's a kids cd that my niece and nephews LOVE. check it out. it's pretty great. i love you!!!!

May 17, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Hannah Fields said...

hey janes, I loved talking to you yesterday too. I must say i am so so excited for youguys. This seems like such a God thing. But as soon as we got off of the phone I boo hooed.I will be praying for you guys. It is really awsome to see God's hand in your alls life. He is so so good. love you janes

May 17, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home