The Fields Family Blog

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello Again!!!


I have not written in forever. I miss it terribly. We have been without Internet access for a while and I didn't realize how much i use it until it was gone.
Well much has happened since my last entry. Kinda. Our lives have been pretty uneventful but very busy. Micah is doing so so so much better. He is so sweet. Grace is entering into her terrible two's. People used to say things like that to me but I thought that surely my child will not enter into the terrible two's. With my excellent parenting skills we could easily avoid that stage. I said that before i had children. Grace is an absolute joy. She keeps us laughing all day long. But, now she has this thing where she likes to cry when she doesn't get what she wants or if you look at her when she is mad and doesn't want you to look at her. Dale and I were talking yesterday and as much as she is frustrating at times she is more enjoyable all the other times. It is really amazing how much love you can have for a child.
I had a wonderful birthday. I got to go to one of my favorite places with my family. The Zoo. I had so much fun. That evening Dale and I went to PF Changs. Changs is quickly becoming one of our favorite restaurants. We ate outside the weather was perfect.
For memorial day we went to the fongs house along with 30 other people. It was some party. I got to play "corn in the hole". That's what i call it but i think it is supposed to be called "Corn Hole" It was alot of fun. Grace got filthy. She played in the rocks , dirt, bubbles and the flower beds. Later that night we turned on the sprinkler so that all of the kids could clean up. She had so much fun. She also learned how to drive a power wheels jeep. Well she learned how to reach the peddle but didn't quite get the whole steering wheel thing. It was so funny. All the sudden Dale and I saw the car moving and Grace was clapping but she had no control over where she was going. No one was injured.

While we were there we were able to get a picture of C.J. , Trey and Micah. Together at last. During our whole pregnancies we tried to get our picture taken together. We never got a chance. The kids are lined up biggest to smallest. It was so cute. The little guys kept hitting each other ( they have no control over their limbs) Little Trey is not so little any more he has made it up to 6lbs and it quickly approaching 7lbs. He is doing great. C.J. was never little he was born 3 days before micah and weighed 9lbs 12 ounces and is now 12 lbs. Micah is over 9lbs but we we find out exactly at his dr. visit next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

first of all...you look GREAT!!! second of all...i'm glad you updated! third of all...you can totally tell that cj is cory and christina's baby. fourth of all...i'm SO glad micah is doing so much better and i can't wait to love my child like that :) i love you!

June 5, 2007 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Darby said...

Hannah!! Welcome to the "twos" I have to HIGHLY recommend a book I just got. It had me in tears this morning. It's awesome, Biblical, and writted by a MOM! It's called "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Plowman. I bought it on Amazon. I promise it's worth every penny! I love you and I'm glad you updated the BLOG! Love, D

June 5, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love PF Chang's too! And what is the deal with Louisville people and Corn Hole??

August 23, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home