The Fields Family Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

No Boot!!!!

I am very excited to be posting this post. I no longer have to wear that silly boot. ( Even though, I was very thankful for the boot) Much has happened since i last posted and I have very little time to tell so this will be brief and to the point.

Two of my mothers birthdays were last week. Happy Birthday!!!! My mom and my mother in law, Becky. So here are some pics from my mothers party.









I received last week some pictures of dale when he was Micah's age. The resemblance is impeccable. I thought you would enjoy these too. Also micah is now setting up and eating in a high chair. He is so big. (20lbs)


















Lastly, my brother and sister in law are moving to Wentzville Mo. We are very sad but excited at the same time. He is taking a youth minister position there. The church will be very blessed to have them. Julie is one of the kindest people I know. Seriously. We will miss them but we are planning on visiting frequently. She babysat last weekend and took some pics of the kids with my camera so julie these are for you and the rest will be on my facebook. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

i have that puppy onsie!!!!!! i love it! i think mine's short sleeve though. anyway, great pics!!

November 7, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home