The Fields Family Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

so far behind.

I am so sorry for not posting for such a long time. Dale had last week off so we did stuff together and i spent little time on the computer. Also, Micah has been sick so my free time has been short. It is funny when you are a blogger you tend to see things as blog entry's. I have had a lot of deep profound things to say but I am kinda at a loss right now. I really enjoyed having dale around all last week. He is an amazing husband and dad. The kids adore him and i can see why. He spends so much time on the floor rolling around or at the piano playing "old McDonald" over and over again. I am so glad i get to spend the rest of my life with him.
Anyway, we also celebrated thanksgiving this week. We ate 4 thanksgiving meals. I am done with turkey for a while I dont even want a cold cut.
We also put up our Christmas tree. Grace had so much fun going to Mom-mom's and pop-pop's to find the perfect tree. She was quickly preoccuppied with tomatoes and bananas.

1 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

hannah, i hear ya about the turkey! and i never blog. SO, hopefully i won't be one of those bloggers who just posts pics of her kids all the time ;)

November 27, 2007 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home