The Fields Family Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life with three under three

Samuel is looking more and more like a "Trayner" everyday. I am so glad that we named him Trayner because he really has many Trayner features.
This is Samuels favorite blanket. I swaddle him so tight he can't move his little hands.

I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for my mothers. I have three mothers. Dale's mom Becky came to visit for a week when the baby was born. Grace and Micah loved spending time with her. I was so thankful she was here. When she left,Sandy, my other mother in law has helped me every single day that dale is not home. WHAT A BLESSING SHE IS. I cannot begin the express how thankful i am for her help. She is a fun person to be around but also she kinda knows what i expect from my kids and helps me my goals. My mother is on her last round of chemo. Hooray!!! I am so excited for her. I am sure that as soon as she is able she will be around more often. I miss my mom and I cannot wait to see her more. The picture above is of Grace and her new big girl scissors. Nanna brought Grace some fun craft things to do.

This last picture is what dale and Samuel did after our first family trip to walmart. I felt like the TLC show "John and Kate Plus Eight". I was barkin out commands. Dale was throwing french fries at the kids. BUT, we did it. And I think we made record time. Afterwards I found Dale laying in bed next to little Sam. very sweet.

all in all three under three has its moments of utter chaos but i love my little three. I would not have life any other way. I am thankful for the place in life that we are at right now. i am thankful i have family close by that can help us when we need it. I am also so thankful for my wonderful husband. I am so glad i can have these stressful times with him. He is so patient with me and the kids. I love him dearly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Brodbeck said...

very sweet Hannah...I was thinking the other day how Samuel reminded me of some of David's/Trayner features. Those are some precious pictures. Love ya

June 11, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger the williams said...

yea! i love the new pics! samuel is getting his "look". i LOVE it! YEA YEA YEA!!!

June 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hannah, those pics are super cute! Love the one of the boys sleeping.

June 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home