The Fields Family Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

All about kids

During our staycation we decided to take the kids to a gym called, All About Kids.
Believe it or not i let my children play in the balls. I saw two kids with runny noses and red eyes in the balls playing with my kids. I was just sure micah would be sick the next day. They both received a Purell bath when they got out of the balls.
There were all kinds of things for the kids to do,even micah.
Micah makes this little face all of the time. I love it. 
Thats all I got today. However tomorrow I may post a recipe for soup that I made today. It was yummy. It is a Chicken vegetable soup made with squash and zucchini. Grace loved it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks fun, we will have to try it out, I have been looking for somthing that this, there is a really fun preschool place to play in BG and had not found one here. Thanks for sharing

July 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah

Great pics! I can only imagine how excited Micah was to be playing with all those balls. I think that's his favorite thing right now!

Love you bunches,
Sandy

July 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home