
Poor little Grace was long overdue for a hair cut. This is Grace the morning before the big chop.

When we got to cookie cutters Grace had so much fun on the slide. She kinda forgot about the hair cut and did not want to stop sliding.

She picked her sparkley boat chair and a veggie tale movie to watch.

She was such a big girl. Not one tear.

Micah had fun too.

All done. She loved her yellow balloon and sucker. Both stayed in my car for a week.
4 Comments:
we always have thier balloons floating in the car or garage (that is a far as they seem to get) Glad it was a good time for all. Once I left today I thought I did not even she the bedding goodies, you will have to post some pictures sometime.
How cute :) As for your comment on my post, the fish is called Dorado, but most people know it as Mahi Mahi. It's my FAVORITE kind of fish to eat! Good things we caught 4 of them :) And, yes, you caught me wearing flip flops again. In the middle of the project, I thought that I should go and change, but never got around to it. I'm glad it didn't result in any injury this time :) So good to hear from you! I hope all is well in the Fields' house :)
I sent you picture info by email, but my email is having issues. if you did not get them let me know and I will try again. They are posted on my photo website www.photographybyannkelly.photoreflect.com
SO cute!!! i love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home