The Fields Family Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Are you ready for the fall?

We walked out the house a few days ago in our shorts, tanks and sandals only to find the the temperature had dropped, oh 20degrees. Gracei said, " momma, I'm cold." She sounds like the little puppy on 101 Dalmations. Anyway, my heart sunk at the thought of not being able to just run outside and play like we had in the summer. Our back porch is shaded in the morning and blazing in the evening. It was a perfect fit for us. But, the fall must come. So, i have embraced it. I am so excited about putting fall clothes on my kids. I am so excited about making little bows for graceies outfits. I am REALLY excited about the apples my dad is going to bring me from Michigan. They are the best and i am going to make apples pies and apple sauce. I am so excited about UK basketball and eating chili. I am excited about the holidays ahed of us and eating sausage balls on thanksgiving morning. Also, i want to update everone on little sam. He is such a joyful addition to our family. He is probly the sweetest little thing you have ever seen. he smiles all the time and makes little bubbles with his mouth. he is a mothers dream. I am so thankful that little boy. We recently purchased a blankee for him that i must reccomend to everyone. A friend of mine had one for her little boy and he loved it as well. I dont know what it is about little boys but they like to have things in thier hands. Both micah and sam love holding things. so we got this little blankee for sam and he snuggles with it at night and likes to hold it while he is awake. The blankee company is called My Blankee. I would reccomend it for a gift for a newborn. When i get my apples i will post pics of these delightful things that taste like candy. really, there is nothing better.

2 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

yea, a picture of sam!!!! i'm just messing with you...but he is SO cute, hannah!! we're still in florida, but when we get home, we're supposed to have 75 degree mornings and 50 degree nights. yahooooooooo!!! don't you just love new york in the fall?

September 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad to hear you all made it through the storm. I saw in in choir yesterday and saw the boys but we headed out after service so John could start working claims. see you soon

September 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home