The Fields Family Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Situation is under control

If by chance you are looking for a fly swatter this holiday season don't bother looking at: Meijers, Walgreens, Dollar General, or Home Depot. I even had to educate a worker at Home Depot when he told me fly swatters were seasonal. Flies are alive and well all year round. However, the super Walmart came through with fly swatters in an assortment of colors. They also came in a twin, his and hers, pack. I am pretty sure we got all of them and rest probably flew away in fear. Grace has been running around saying, " shew fly, don't bother me". I will post something more fun soon. sorry to bore you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

glad to hear you got them, they can drive you crazy.

December 1, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Good ole' Wal-Mart!

December 1, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home