The Fields Family Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

We've been busy, very busy




Maybe not so much busy but VERY distracted.



This blog has been the last thing on my mind. In fact i have a hard time having anything on my mind just the sound of these two little ones.



This big man turned one. yahoo!!!! he is a doll and a sweet heart. He is a joy.





I have also been busy planting flowers. i also planted a rodadendrum ( i have no idea how to spell) a sweet friend gave this to us as a house warming gift.

This sweet boy turned two. I just have to say that this kid has thrown us for a loop. He was one of the fussiest babies and has turned out to be SO tender hearted. He makes the sweetest little faces. I am so thankful for this big hearted boy.

This is just a pic to show that the boys are almost the same size.


I can't leave out this girl. She is going through a difficult stage. basicly her form of communication is crying. not sure what to do. she is growing out of her nap so she lives in a state of crankiness. Her heart is very sweet. i am praying she will grow out of this. Any suggestions?
I hope i wont go as long without blogging next time. sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home