We have moved


I cannot begin to tell you how blessed i feel and how much i love our new home. This is a pic of our bedroom. i love love our room. i no longer have to share a room with sam. ahh. All of the kids have their own bedrooms. Dale also convinced me to put this love seat in our room. I didnt want it at first but now i love it. I love to sit and read here in the morning. (drinking my morning cups of coffee)
This is the itsy bitsy spider that made Grace coming running out of her room. You can tell by the tissue that i would make a horrible exterminator. I kept it in that spot until someone else came to get rid of the little monster. I am not a big fan of crawling things. i know they have a purpose but they belong outside. i would rather admire them behind glass.
Just before we moved Grace told me that we had such a sweet puppy. When i walked into the kitchen i found this poor guy surrounded by cherios. She was "feeding"(emptying the box of cherios) the "puppy"(Sam) in his "cage"(pack n play).


Dale's Memaw and Pepaw came for a visit to our new home. Micah loves playing with pepaw. (by the way, can you see micah's curls) Memaw loves to kiss the kids. We had a wonderful visit and LOVED seeing them. It had been too long since we had seen them last. ps memaw looked fabulous.
I told Grace that she looked like a chimney sweep. Her face was filthy after "helping" us move and clean the old house.
A work in progress. I am so excited that our new home has a basement. There has been a lot of talk about a "man cave". rubbish. Ill keep you posted on the man cave.
The kids have adjusted so well to their new place. The first night in out home they slept so well. I think they like it better than our last place. Our new home really fits us well. We have a longer driveway that is perfect for sidewalk chalk. Did I mention that we live less than two miles from our church. Dale is able to come home for lunches. We get to see dale so much more. On wednesdays he is able to come home for dinner before church. Normally he would leave in the morning on wednesdays and return around 9 or 9:30pm.
This is the itsy bitsy spider that made Grace coming running out of her room. You can tell by the tissue that i would make a horrible exterminator. I kept it in that spot until someone else came to get rid of the little monster. I am not a big fan of crawling things. i know they have a purpose but they belong outside. i would rather admire them behind glass.
Just before we moved Grace told me that we had such a sweet puppy. When i walked into the kitchen i found this poor guy surrounded by cherios. She was "feeding"(emptying the box of cherios) the "puppy"(Sam) in his "cage"(pack n play).

Dale's Memaw and Pepaw came for a visit to our new home. Micah loves playing with pepaw. (by the way, can you see micah's curls) Memaw loves to kiss the kids. We had a wonderful visit and LOVED seeing them. It had been too long since we had seen them last. ps memaw looked fabulous.
I told Grace that she looked like a chimney sweep. Her face was filthy after "helping" us move and clean the old house.
A work in progress. I am so excited that our new home has a basement. There has been a lot of talk about a "man cave". rubbish. Ill keep you posted on the man cave.
The kids have adjusted so well to their new place. The first night in out home they slept so well. I think they like it better than our last place. Our new home really fits us well. We have a longer driveway that is perfect for sidewalk chalk. Did I mention that we live less than two miles from our church. Dale is able to come home for lunches. We get to see dale so much more. On wednesdays he is able to come home for dinner before church. Normally he would leave in the morning on wednesdays and return around 9 or 9:30pm. I have not taken pictures of every room so that is why they are not on this post. HOWEVER, you are always more than welcome to come by. Another blessing is that because we live so close to the church people are always stopping by. i love it. Dale and i love people and love having them into our home. i cannot promise you that you wont trip over a truck or two if you pop in. But, I am always willing to brew a fresh pot of coffee.

2 Comments:
It is beautiful Hannah! I am so happy for you all! Can't wait to see it in person on Monday.
looks Great I am ready for visit :)let me know how your week next week looks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home