
We are scheduled to close on our new home tomorrow. I am finally taking a
serious look at possible colors. My wonderful husband has been studying this for about four weeks. Every other day he settled for a new color. I even found him studying this
blog.
(Erika is an extremely talented interior decorator. If I could afford it, she would decorate my whole house. Her blog will suffice.) 
Yes it can be done. I baked a few oatmeal raisin cookies in my dutch oven. We packed all of our pans and this was too heavy to put in a box. It worked quite well.
Primitive living at its best.
2 Comments:
where are you moving? Go with lots of color!!! I love color! I'm envious of you because you have a clean slate - that is so much fun!
i wish i was there to help you pick out colors!!! i LOVE it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home