The Fields Family Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here comes the sun... doo doo doo doo

The snow and ice are finally melting. This past Sunday it was around 50 degrees outside so the kids played in the snow without all of their snow gear. (I mean three layers of pants and over sized cotton gloves) it was kinda weird to be outside playing in snow and feeling hot at the same time.
I am also happy to report two days later no cases of lock jaw occurred by eating yucky old snow. I tried to stop them but every time i turned around they had a mouth full.
I just gotta say that i love these two ladies. They make me feel "normal". I love hanging out with them even if it is once every other month or so. Ashley (pregnant lady in the middle) and I go to church together and husbands serve on the same staff but see each other maybe once a month. anyway i was so happy to have girls night out with them the night of the ice storm. ( we like to live on the wild side) two days later Ashley gave birth to her second son Kole. He is a chubby sweet little boy. I am just so thankful that God put these woman in my life. I am always encouraged to be a better wife, mother and daughter of God when i spend time with them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah -- So glad you had some girl time before cabin fever hit! Micah looks adorable with his shirt sticking out beneath his sweatshirt! Love you bunches, Sandy

February 3, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Micah's shirt, I was hoping to one once they went on sale, but they did not last that long :)

February 3, 2009 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger the williams said...

micah is SO BIG!!!!! i MUST see you guys soon!!!

February 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home