The Fields Family Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

I am officially going to begin blogging for my wife. Some of our family members have complained that they are missing out on what's happening in our world. They have also mentioned that they wished the blog was still active. So, I wanted to let those of you who are interested know that I will be attempting to post some current photos and updates weekly.

For this week, it seemed most fitting to post about Easter Sunday. We love Easter, mainly, because we love celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ! I think today was quite possibly the most beautiful day we've experienced yet this year. The weather was amazing. Worship services this morning went well. We were blessed to worship with our faith family at Kings.

We are always grateful to spend time gathering with family and enjoying each other's company. Above is a photo taken this afternoon. It is a rare thing when we can actually get all six of us in one picture!!! Hopefully, we will be able to post some more pictures of the family soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darby said...

Yay! So glad you are back... or I'm glad the hubby's back for you! Becky told me you were pregnant... can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Everyone has grown so much and they're all so very precious!!

April 5, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Way to go, Dale! Great job on the blog entry! We loved spending Easter with you and can't wait to spend more time with all of you now that tax season is over! Love, Sandy

April 16, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home