My Husband
Most of you reading this already know what my husband does for a living. Some of my pre-dale friends do not so this is for you. He is a music minister. I was talking to a person one time and i told them that i had always kinda thought i would marry a minister. she said, well you kinda did. I internally laughed. One of the things i love so much about my husband is that he doesn't just do music. He loves people and loves to show people who God is. I am not sure what the technical defintion of the word minister but i am almost positive dale fits the defintion. Last week was a very busy week. But amazingly it was a great week. One night last week when dale was at the church late I decided to bring the family to him. ( we live about 30 min. away from church) So, I cooked a meal and we took it up to the church and feasted in the little three year old sunday school room. We got to set at the miniature table. The high chair looks huge compared to the table. :) Just a creative way to make the best of a busy week. I am sure that table will become a family favorite.
One of my most favorite things about what he does is the people in the choir. i am not exagerating when i say i love each one of them. I could tell you stories and stories about each of them and how special they are to us. I am so blessed to be serving with them. This weekend we had a choir retreat where we learned our christmas music. here are a few pics. ( I only got pictures of those who were in the room while I was taking the pictures. sorry if you are not in these) Just click on our picture for a slide show.
![]() |
| choir christmas retreat |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home