This was the beautiful chapel.
was the name of the chapel i believe.

This was the wonderful room service we ordered. YUM! (no kids by the way)

This is a sweet girl from Jackson that was in my youth group while I was in college. She is old now and engaged.

These are sweet ladies from our previous church that Dale served in. We miss them.

This is a precious girl who i met at Julie's wedding. She is so cool i wish we saw more of her. Watch out for her she will be famous some day. ( she can sing!!)

This is a glimpse of the $19.88 dress i bought from
Ann Taylor originally $198.00. I love deals. I also had on a alpaca wrap thing that i bought for $14.00
originally$69.00. It was very warm. I must say i have never worn alpaca. oh yeah and my husband was present in the picture.

This is a picture of the shirt that Dale bought because he can never pass up anything that says something about being a dad. He missed the kids.
We had a wonderful few days. thank you
Nana and Papaw and
Melissa and
Alli and Mom-mom and Pop-pop for taking wonderful care of our kids while we were gone. we had a wonderful time.
1 Comments:
hannah, your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!! i love it all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home