The Fields Family Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tall decaf cappuccino



If you love the movie "You've got mail" you should recognize that phrase. This weather makes me want to break out that movie except I live in the stone age and do not own it on DVD. Bummer. "Don't you just love New York in the fall", "I would send you bouquets of sharpened pencils". Tonight I got my hair cut at 8:30 pm. (whoever heard of such) Anyway, I drove threw Starbucks and picked up a tall non fat caramel macciato. Ok I may have to dust off the VHS player, rewind the tape of course, and watch my favorite fall movie. What is your favorite fall movie?

Click here to view one of my favorite scenes

3 Comments:

Blogger the williams said...

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!!

October 30, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah

I love that movie too. I watched it recently in 30 minute intervals as I exercised on the tread-mill. We have it on VHS if you want to borrow it! That would be a good addition to your Christmas list! By the way, another great pic of your family!

Love you bunches,
Sandy

October 31, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

When it said click here for your favorite scene...ths is the one that immediately popped into my head. This is my favorite too. And those are my most memorable quotes from the movie too. We need to have a girls night and watch it together. I have it on DVD!! Yeah!!

November 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home