Wear the apron
I just gotta say last season just about did me in. I was pretty burned out. After Christmas we took a trip to Roanoke Va. to visit Dales mom for a week. I felt like i really rested and was able to gain some perspective. I realized that i have to be intentional about making time for my husband and for myself. I am no good when i am completely frazzled. So i was reading a friends blog and she posted about an apron that she had made. what i loved about what she said about her apron was that she doesnt Have to wear it. That is so true. You dont have to wear it but its fun and it kinda makes you feel special. Part of my resolution this year is to make a special, intentional effort to spend time alone with my husband and to make time for myself. "wear the apron"
This is a pic of my favorite apron that i dusted off and i am planning on wearing from time to time. I love it. I got it at a sweet little shop in Roanoke a few years ago. Ladles and linens
Also here is my friends blog. she is wearing an apron she made and is planning on writing a pattern for it so you can make it yourself.

1 Comments:
Hannah, I love you and I love your heart! Wear that apron with pride my friend!!! It's a fabulous one! Miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home