The Fields Family Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

where have i been lately???


Dale took this pic with his phone several weeks before christmas. sorry i have nog blogged in forever. i kinda got a bad virus on my computer. I think the total was 500 something. not fun. but our very good friend saved us and our computer is back and running. I will post some Christmas pics soon. ( I got a camera for Christmas) however one of my resolutions is not to be on the computer during the day. i have already broken that one. So i am going to hop off and post some time while the kids are asleep. but answer your questions. yes, i am still alive. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

yeah!!! you're back! i've missed you friend. hehe

January 7, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home