Taking down the tree
Is it just me or does everyone find much encouragement when you see that someone else is not perfect. I love it when i go to someone elses house and see that there are toys laying around just like mine. It makes me feel "normal" Sometimes i get so discouraged when i read other peoples blogs whos lives seem so perfect. I admit I always try to put my best foot forward when posting pics of my house and usually pic the ones that dont show food on the counter or toys on the floor. In an attempt to make everyone feel "normal" I am posting a not so perfect picture of our home. Today we took down our "real" Christmas tree that has been without water for about six weeks. Everytime I walked by it the tree would drop thirty needles just to drive me crazy. Also it was about 11:00 am and the kids were still in their jammies. I hope you enjoy.
note the stylish star and garland we used this year

1 Comments:
It was good to see you yesterday even if it was for a few mins. We keep saying we need to get together but we really need to. Maybe we can pull John away from the office early one friday night and get together for dinner and the kids can play.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home