Pumpkins!!!

Ok i wish i had a cute picture of my children with pumpkins BUT, i dont. I will soon i hope. i was kinda afraid to put pumpkins out because of the heat. however the forecast is cool and our fall clothes are coming out. I am so excited.

I do have a confession. The pumpkin bread that was brought to choir last night was made in our home but was not (what i consider) homeade. My husband likes to make things sound better than they are. He is a positive thinker when it comes to my cooking. i love that about him. The recipe is Krusteaz brand from sam's. It was reccommened to me by a friend and we love it. The cream cheese frosting recipe is on the back of the box.

Another find is the wonderful pumpkin spice coffee creamer. I LOVE IT!!! Yum yum. I am now drinking decaf in the evenings with this stuff as a treat. i love it.

2 Comments:
I LOVE fall. Of course, our rendition of it is a bit different from where you live, but we make the most of it :) All your treats look so yummy. I just MIGHT have to go for some decaf coffee and some of that creamer :) I'm trying not to drink coffee because of the baby, but I might have to make an exception. Enjoy the cooler weather!
I like gingerbread creamer the best of all...I have some pumpkin spice that I just bought and won't use that I will bring with me on Thursday to add to your evening treat collection:-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home