Christmas card or no Christmas card




Last week we had the kids dressed to go to a Christmas dinner theater so we decided to take some pictures in hopes that one might end up on a Christmas card. Well, this is as far as we got. My personal favorite is the one where Micah falls backwards.
This is probably the busiest time of the year for Dale so this is not on the top of our priority list. Our dessert theater is tomorrow and Sunday. Dale has worked so many hours on this and I think it is going to be wonderful. While dale has been busy with dessert theater preparations I have been busy with the kids. They are a wonderful handful.
I am very excited for Christmas!!! I am the type of person who wants every moment to count. I want to watch all of the right Christmas movies and bake all of the right Christmas goodies and spend time with all of the people I love dear. But in all of this I think we can still be missing something. CHRIST. My favorite Christmas ever, I think, was a few years ago when Christmas fell on a Sunday. At first I thought ,"what in the world why are we having church on Christmas". Dale quickly corrected me and I am so glad he did. I loved going to church on Christmas Sunday. There is no better way, in my mind, to celebrate Christmas. I think in order to have a fully complete Christmas is when Christ is being worshiped. This year we are not going to church on Christmas, we would be the only ones there, however we will be worshiping Christ. I am so thankful for the peace that Christ offers us every day of the year.


Now for some comic relief. This is Gracie having breakfast last week. Somehow during the night she went through a hurricane without making a sound. I am not sure how her hair ended up like this in the morning but it made me laugh. This is a front, side and back shot of her hair.

2 Comments:
hannah, i definitely think that you should do a christmas card and do the picture with micah falling back. it's awesome! so, i promise we're going to chat soon. i love you!
Merry Christmas and hope to see you all soon
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home