The Fields Family Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

short update

hello everyone. Mom is doing so so so much better. Her bowels have started working. I think they are waiting for them to work fully before they will release her. She told me yesterday that now that her bowels are working we need to pray for her chemotherapy treatments. She told me that she doesn't want to wait another day to get started. We found out yesterday that she has level 3 cancer. The doctors are going to take a "radical" approach to her chemotherapy. Mom's faith is strong and finds encouragement in reading the word and cards that people have sent her. thank you so much. Her hospital room smells like a florist, seriously. I am glad she is not allergic to pollen. I think we might take the kids to visit today or tomorrow so i will post some pics. She looks beautiful as ever. keep praying everyone. love you hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home