The Fields Family Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow


Grace played in the snow for the first time yesterday and loved it. She woke up and we told her to look out the window and she said "wow there is snow everywhere", "Look, it's Christmas!". I tried to convince Dale to take a snow day off from work but it didnt work. Although, he did stay home long enough to play with Grace in the snow. He tried to teach her to make a snow angel. When it was time to come in he had a hard time getting her to come inside. So he had the bright idea of bringing the snow inside. He left the job of explaining that her precious snow had melted up to me. I think I would have rather taught her how to make a snow angel.


Dale's Bright idea.







The last few months most of my friends with kids including mine have been sick so we have not been able to get together and exchange tips and bargains and fun stuff like that. SO, I thought I would use the blog to share some of my little deals or fun ideas with my friends. Today I thought I would post my timer. I love this little thing. It sicks on your fridge or stands up independantly. It also will hang on your jeans. The reason i love it is because i use it all of the time. When there is something I dont want to do i set the timer for 15minutes and go at it. When the timer beeps I am done. Also, I use it all of the time with my little two year old. It is hard to explain time with her so i set the timer and tell her when it beeps we are finished. She loves it. Yesterday, I gave myself 15 minutes of mommy time. I told her that when the beeper beeps we would go and play. I had a chance to read and relax. At the top it says flylady says. I will explain my love for fly lady on a another post. love you all

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad and Sandy said...

Hannah

So precious...thanks for posting these pics!

Love you bunches,
Sandy

January 23, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger The Pavliches said...

We are so happy to hear that your mom is doing so well. And that you guys got to play in the snow! Thank you for the updates, I totally understand about sick kids and the need to be around adult friends/other moms!! It is hard when kids are sick, plus it has been raining constantly for the past 4 days. But we have been taking advantage of indoor activities...making Valentine's! Gracie's snow pics are so cute, thanks for sharing!

January 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger the williams said...

ahhhh the days of flylady. needless to say, flylady does not work in the williams's house. maybe it would if i were more motivated. oh well!! i love you, hannah!

January 24, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home