Way too much dessert

Last Friday my mom, sister, Donna, Gloria, Sharon and I went to the Brown hotel for lunch. We had so much fun. I think they were glad to see us leave because they couldn't keep the dessert table stocked. I have never seen someone share the same passion for dessert as I do like my aunt Gloria. I felt right at home filling my plate with all kinds of delicious goodies. After our lunch we toured a few of the rooms at the hotel and recieved the original recipe for a hot brown. Apparently, the Brown hotel was the originator of the the hot brown.
When we were all finished we headed down the the James Brown Graham cancer center to look at wigs and all kinds of fun hats and scarves. Imagine a small room filled with all kinds of funny wigs and six women who had eaten way too much dessert. We all took advantage of seeing ourselves in a hair style we
would have never otherwise tried. We laughed a lot.My mom is doing great. She is recovering well from her surgery. I am so proud of her. She starts her Chemotherapy on Monday so continue to keep her in your prayers. The unknown is always scary so pray for her on Monday.
Ill keep everyone updated!

3 Comments:
awesome pictures! two things...never go black, and tell your mom i like the blue one! HA!!!!
Hannah
I agree with Janie; these pictures are awesome! I'm glad you've reconnected with your aunts throughout this ordeal. We're praying for your Mom daily.
Love you bunches,
Sandy
Looks like TONS of fun! Yummy hotbrowns! And, when are you due again? You look so tiny!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home